Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 3-December 2, 2008

Well I let Jake choose whether he wanted to go to Disneyland for his birthday or Ocean Park. We had planned on Disneyland, but after looking more into it, they only had a like 1 roller coaster and so Jake decided on Ocean Park. This amusement park is in the mountains right next to the ocean. On one of the roller coasters you feel like you are going to fly off into the ocean. They also had an aquarium, dolphin show, and a panda exhibit. This was the perfect time to go, you could walk right on to every ride. The weather was just perfect.



We took a 30-40 min bus ride out there.
A long escalator up to the top of the mountain where the rides were.
Jake and I on a ride that spun all around.

Jake and his friend the elephant.




Here is us on our way over to the panda exhibit. They had cable cars that went alongside the mountain. The view was absolutely gorgeous.


The picture of me is because one of the pandas and I shared the same birthday.

No comments: