Friday, September 12, 2008
Our Apartment in Nanjing
Well this is our apartment...it is a 3 bedroom, but we only use 2 of the rooms b/c the third one is locked with the people's stuff who we are renting from. We got a new bedspread, and have taken off the lace things that are everywhere here. We do have washer, but they don't use dryers here, so in our bedroom there is this pretty high tech contraption where we hang our clothes. It has a handle to raise and lower the poles that we hang our clothes on. This kitchen has a refrigerator, gas burners, and a sanitizer(not a dishwasher, but a sanitizer). The beds are definitely different, it would be like sleeping on the box springs only. I'm getting used to it though. The funny thing is, this is bigger and nicer then our apartment in Columbus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Looks pretty nice. How is the food over there?
Your apt. looks nice. No straw mats on the floor, etc! Haha. Take a picture of your clothes dryer hanger thing of a magig! How is life in China. Did you find any oreos yet? have you found any friends that can speak english to you?
It looks super nice actually! I miss you!!!
Oh i feel so much better for you! haha! It looks INCREDIBLE! Lucky.... I keep thinking about you guys and hope your having fun!! luv ya!
It looks nice! You can definetely tell it has a different look than American apartments.
I think it looks really nice. I don't know what I was expecting, but it is very homey. Miss you guys. This blog makes it easier for you to be so far away, though.You are awesome for doing it. MOM J
A sanitizer, eh?! Well, that's good I guess! You weren't kidding, the apartment looks really nice! I'm, so excited you have a great place to stay, even though you have clothes hanging in your bedroom:)
Post a Comment