Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New York, the city that never sleeps...including us!



We had such a great time in NY, we saw three Broadway shows (Wicked-my favorite, The Little Mermaid, and Mary Poppins). We ate at Carnigie Deli (amazing), cupcakes at Magnolia bakery (tasty), and a ton of other great food and desserts. The wedding I went to was a ton of fun, and great to see old friends from high school. In the four full days that I was there we did the following: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Top of Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero Museum(one of the highlights), a bus tour, NBC store, Disney store, Toys R Us ferris wheel ride, Time Square, I'm sure there is more, but my mind is blank right now. I leave for China tomorrow, so get ready for some great pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love New York?? It looks like you guys had an awesome time...looking at your pics made me want to go back so much! There is just way too much to do to fit it all in! How did you like The Met? Oh my goodness I love it there!! I would go there every day if I lived in NYC! Did you get one of those HUGE sandwiches at Carnegie Deli? Kyle and I did, and we SO should have shared! Next time we go back we need to make it to Ellis Island and the ground zero museum. Oh and I am so super jealous you got to eat cupcakes- did you get them in Greenwich village? I wanted those so much but ran out of time! Glad you had so much fun!