So I took about 1,000 pictures when I was gone for 2 weeks, so I will just post a few from each place we went, and if you want to see more go to jakeandbritney.shutterfly.com If a password is needed to view it is: Travel (case sensitive)
Me and my aunt at the Lobster Bake...yes they are alive, and they were caught that morning!

My dad getting ready for the lobster

And they lobster is no longer alive:(

My nephew, Parker

My niece, Mackenzee

My niece, Eliza...if you have every seen Disney's Robin Hood, this reminds us of Prince John

Daren my brother

Me, Sumerae, Erica, and Aimee

So this is at the Visitor Center at Prince Edward Island
Me, my Grandma, Courtney (sister), Mom, Aunt Sherree, and Great Aunt Jane

This is along the Red Sand Beaches

Green Gables

Lighthouse on PEI

Courtney, Me, and Mom

My cute grandparents

A place on the side of the road to eat lobster...it was quite the place

Court, Mom, and Grandma in the Sacred Grove

Niagara Falls
Mom, Aunt Jane, and Courtney

American Side of Niagara Falls

7 comments:
I love the lobster bibs!!
Wow Britney that looked so fun! I have always wanted to go to Maine and see the lighthouses. It looked like you guys were cold there! Glad you had such a fun trip, thanks for posting all the pics!
LOVE seeing them!!!! Thanks for posting. guess if you're in KC, you'll see my girls tomorrow!
That looks so fun! I LOVE lobster so now I am totally craving some.
What a fun trip! I love seeing all of the pictures...you should be a photographer. And I am so jealous that you got to see "Green Gables" So you will have to let me know if you enjoyed this trip or your trip to NYC better, so Dustin and I can start planning. 2 places I have always wanted to go!!! Keep up the travels it makes me feel attached to someone rich and famous! LOL
Britney I'm back...I may still some of your lighthouse pictures for decorating. I just bought some cool lanterns and some fun artwork of lighthouse woudl be great! Thanks for the psswd and log in I will check out all of yoru photos!
Looks like you are having so much fun Brit! I'm so glad you get to spend time with family for a while before you go to see Jake. Miss You!
Post a Comment