Sunday, April 26, 2009

Terracotta Warriors

So I know it has been awhile since I have updated this blog. These next couple of posts are still from when my parents came over Christmas. We were able to go to Xian and see the Terracotta Warriors. We had a great time seeing this exhibit, but all agreed that Xian is kind of a dirty place where I think every cab driver tried to rip us off. This was our last stop of our excursions so that night we ordered room service and all crashed. It was so much fun.
I made everyone pose as one of the warriors...Jake's pose.
Dad's pose
Mom's pose
My pose...mine didn't turn out that good, oh well.
One of the rooms that they found full of warriors.
Cool looking vase that I made them stand next to.
This picture shows how big of a place this one. They have 3 buildings full of these warriors.
Jake and I with all of the warriors
Mom and Dad
It was seriously crazy how many of these there are and they are still excavating them.
Some of the warriors with their heads still intact.

1 comment:

Laci said...

your alive! ;o) This looks like you guys had so much fun! When do you guys get back? we miss you!!!