Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jake's Favorite Restaurant

Well anytime anyone mentions this restaurant...Jake's mouth starts watering and he wants to go. It is a Nepalese/Indian restaurant. We walked in went upstairs and then took our shoes off and sat on the floor. I didn't understand why we couldn't sit at one of the tables with chairs...I guess it was to have the "full" experience. It was fun, and I had a tasty chocolate milkshake. The Nan bread was delicious and so was the chicken that I got. They are known for their curry, unfortunately last Spring, I had the flu really bad, and we ate curry the night before it hit, and I just haven't been able to eat it since then. So Jake loved the curry and I tried some, but I'm not ready for that yet:) It was a fun night and we had something else besides Chinese Food!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you went to an Indian restaurant and the first thing you mentioned you liked was the chocolate milk shake!!! You are turning into me. Good luck on your lesson, sorry I didnt come up with any ideas.

Brianne said...

Jake looks so good! I can't get over you guys being so far away, it's surreal. I miss you both TONS!!!