Well Jake and I are pretty lucky that we have a washing machine, so I'm not complaining. So I know some of you are wondering how we dry our clothes. Well in our bedroom, behind a lace curtain is this:
Off to the side is a lever that you can raise or lower the poles (not really sure of the purpose). I actually don't mind hanging up the laundry, our washing machine is so small that it isn't really a lot to hang up (this picture is 2 loads)
PS I know you are jealous mom:)

2 comments:
i bet you're just so glad you dont have to search out a laundry mat! do they even have those out there?!
Sweet rack! I actually could use one of those. I can't dry my shirts or pants because I am so tall they shrink and then I have a belly shirt and floodzies! Ha maybe you can bring me home one of those. Hope you are having fun. I miss you. Glad your sis found my blog. I tried to get on hers to leave her a little message but I couldn't.
Post a Comment